    of the other two.
    please can someone tell me how I can get these services ... in particular
    File Sharing?

    Andy, Aug 22, 2008

  2. File Sharing would be part of the features of the Device you are dealing
    with,...it is not part of "Bluethooth" itself. Bluethooth is just a short
    range wireless network technology. If the Device you are working with
    cannot do file sharing then you cannot do filesharing. The Device most
    likely has Drivers for it that need installed in Windows (aside from
    bluetooth),...it may also need some kind of utility program installed in
    Windows that interacts with the Device and the "file sharing" is done
    through that.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com