  1. Evon

    Evon Guest

    I've tried Royal Camera and Ritz to no avail.

    Evon, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Evon

    Bob Salomon Guest

    Samy's, B&H, Adorama, Keeble & Shuchat, Silvio's, WB Hunt or your local
    full line camera store.

    Bob Salomon, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Evon

    Bob Salomon Guest

    A few more,

    Glazers, Gasser, Ken More, Ken Mar, Helix, Central, Arlington, Wolfe -
    not Wolf, Mid City, etc.

    Bob Salomon, Dec 29, 2004
  4. Evon

    Harvey Guest

    ...Wilson, Kepple and Betty..

    Harvey, Dec 29, 2004
  5. Evon

    TheNewsGuy Guest

    I recommend looking at the adapters at NextPhoto, then purchasing
    regular sized filters from ordinary sources. I have no connection to
    them, other than I bought from them too.

    http://www.nextphoto.net/8800.htm

    I got their 55mm adapter (for my CP5700) and am using 55mm filters I
    had for my old (Minolta) film camera. I purchased a relatively
    inexpensive (Hoya) 55mm polarizing filter - and I bought their 55 lens
    adapter and am using the Olympus WCONO7 wide angle.

    Many outlets sell lenses on-line through eBay.

    Do a search on eBay for the lens you are looking for - you may find a
    good seller and a good price there.

    + The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
    + (two mirrored sites)
    + http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym