  1. Paradiso

    Paradiso Guest

    Any suggestions gratefully received. Toshiba or HP preferably.

    Paradiso, Nov 8, 2004

  2. How about Portables Plus (www.portables.co.nz)?

    Given demo products usually come with the same level of support as
    completely new ones, I'm not sure if you'll get much of a discount
    anywhere, even though you should. I'd never buy any ex-demo products
    unless they were really really cheap.

    The Other Guy

    The Other Guy, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Paradiso

    Frank Sams Guest

    I have got a few laptops from portables plus in the past.
    Talk to Marc, he seems to deal with second hand ex demo units.

    Cheers

    Frank Sams, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Paradiso

    Paradiso Guest

    What is wrong with ex-demo as long as it comes with a warranty?

    Paradiso, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Paradiso

    Paradiso Guest

    Thank you. I will give them a ring this morning.

    Paradiso, Nov 9, 2004
  6. well for a start you dont know who or whats been done to it, whether it
    has been dropped or anything, whether it has been used as a static
    electricity conduit or not.

    I just wouldn't bother, the discount is hardly ever worth it.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 9, 2004
  7. Paradiso

    James West Guest

    Noel Leemings clearance centre @ Otahuhu Gt South Rd

    how about HP new P4 with wireless and free case for $1700

    James

    James West, Nov 10, 2004