Where are you when I need you?

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by cheimes, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. cheimes

    cheimes

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    For the life of me I can't find any Java Developers that have there green card or are a citizen to work a 3-month contract-to-hire position in Kansas City, MO.

    Where are you at? Are you happy where you are? Are you so scared to come out of your comfort zone? Come on guys/gals.... there has got to be SOME of you out there!

    My name is Christie, I am the Talent Manager with a company called PSC (People Services Center). Go to our website and check it out: www.peopleservices.com

    I need:
    Sr. Software Engineer - full time - Omaha, NE.
    Java Developer - contract to hire - Kansas City, MO.
    SharePoint Consultants - full time - Omaha, NE.
    MS SQL Server Consultant - full time - Omaha, NE.
    Business Objects XI Consultant - full time - Omaha, NE.
    RPG IV/ILE - contract possible hire - Omaha, NE.
    ETL Programmer - contract possible hire - Omaha, NE.
    MS CRM Consultant - full time - Omaha, NE.
    Crystal Report Consultant - full time - Omaha, NE.

    Call me or email me... I really need your help if you know of anyone who is looking or if you're looking!
    402-715-5800 ext. 33
    [email protected]

    cheimes, Apr 10, 2007

  2. cheimes

    sean.archer

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Im here

    Hi

    Im here. I was really waiting for say around 5 years from now to go to US.
    but im sorry i got only MS technologies exposure.right now im an SSE in a Software firm in India. u can contact me in this id

    [email protected]

    www.codepal.co.nr

    sean.archer, Sep 21, 2007