    job at Wendy's? Have Kline & Consultant tied the knot yet? Did Frisbee
    ever find a friend? Did Jar grow up? And what about the dikes, Kat &
    Co, anything happening there?

    Justin Thymes, Oct 10, 2009

  2. Justin Thymes

    Warp Won Guest

    MCNGP not real microsoft told me. dont by any goods from them

    Warp Won, Oct 20, 2009

  3. Justin Thymes

    James Bailey Guest

    They have a website now... Do a google search for MCNGP. It looks like
    Microsoft ran them off, or they left on their own. I wasn't around when it
    happened and since I've been back I noticed that all of the old postings
    that used to be left on the server are gone.

    James Bailey, Nov 12, 2009
  4. Justin Thymes

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Microsoft ran us off? There are Microsoft employees in the fold. We haven't been posting as much because our work here is more-or-less done. That doesn't mean we're not here anymore.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 12, 2009
  5. Justin Thymes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    way to go Bill.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2009
  6. Justin Thymes

    TBone Guest

    You watch it or I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you.
    Now that you mention is, we have had a website for quite some time. The
    fact you found it shows at least have skillz better than some posters.
    Most of them don't even go that far.

    Come to think of it, this is the first time this conversation has come
    up in a long time without mention of the magazine article or she-who-
    must-not-be-named.

    TBone, Nov 13, 2009