    Where are these files stored on my Hard Disk?
    I noticed some are stored in a folder called Content IE.5, where are the
    rest? Thanks

    Raymund Donzdorf, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Raymund Donzdorf

    jtw Guest

    Have you tried to search your HD for one of the filenames?

    jtw

    jtw, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Raymund Donzdorf

    Brian H¹© Guest

    They are stored in your OE database(s) until you save them to disc.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Raymund Donzdorf

    Harrison Guest

    Outlook Express - Tools> Options> Maintenance> Store Folder?

    Harrison, Dec 30, 2003
  5. "They are stored in your OE database(s) until you save them to disc." was
    one of the replys - Now Where is the OE database? pardon me I am just a
    dummkopf

    Raymund Donzdorf, Dec 30, 2003
  6. Raymund Donzdorf

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Raymund Donzdorf said:
    As has been pointed out in another post go to...
    Control Panel | Internet Options | General tab | Settings
    and you will see the folders location.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 30, 2003
  7. Raymund Donzdorf

    Richard Guest

    OE stores the files in a file with a DBX extension. These files are not
    retrievable by normal conventions. To save the file elsewhere, you must
    direct OE to do so.

    IE stores the web page contents in temp internet files.

    If you'd prefer seeing the images stored in a regular folder, acquire xnews.
    http://xnews.newsguy.com

    Richard, Dec 30, 2003
  8. Raymund Donzdorf

    Patrick Guest

    Where OE *.dbx files are stored
    'Tools' menu
    click 'Options...'
    'Maintenance' tab
    'Store Folder' button

    Note; *.dbx files are usually associated with database-files

    Patrick, Dec 31, 2003