    Xoxide has been informed of this and not many of them is coming.
    And EID Clan forums...most of them are in adults' age. So I highly doubt some of them are willing to come here. I just will feel like a fool when I ask them to come.
    And there's other BIG forums too... nvnews.com, someting like that. Lots of people there and rich too. Will they want to come here? I'm just not registered there..

    Technoholic, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    if they don't want to come here, or at least check it out, there jealous :|

    unholy, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I found out that if I advertise at NWNews.net then I get banned. My friend told me...

    Technoholic, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol then no advertising :|, inform people of the contest

    unholy, Jul 21, 2005