    Likes Received:
    0
    Will this forums be ever filled up? :p

    Technoholic, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Technoholic

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, I think you are more interested that when we'll reach 100 people and draw the prize:);

    PUTALE, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well, spread the word and the faster someone will win :D, thats all i can say :D

    unholy, Jul 16, 2005
  4. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah... I only attend to three forums.
    Xoxide, EID (just a clan for BHD game), and this one.

    Technoholic, Jul 16, 2005
  5. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Coo, its nice to know we have a good precent of cool people... unfortunately this is the only one i go to :| but i do tons of stuff u don't see me do so i win :|

    unholy, Jul 17, 2005
  6. Technoholic

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    HAHAHAHA, you are doing something that's unholy, so we can't see it:).

    PUTALE, Jul 17, 2005
  7. Technoholic

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    LOL nice one Putale

    m1k30rz, Jul 17, 2005
  8. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    actually it was holy... i blessed a Computer :|
    hate to ruin your jk there on tat one Putale :(

    unholy, Jul 17, 2005
  9. Technoholic

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehehe. So that means your computer will go to heaven after its life has ended now that you have blessed it.

    PUTALE, Jul 17, 2005
  10. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    So, who's the winner? 424 registered users.

    Technoholic, Jul 17, 2005
  11. Technoholic

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Some silly guy registered around 400 fake accounts so we will have to delete all of these :x

    m1k30rz, Jul 18, 2005
  12. Technoholic

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    HAHAHAH, it's kinda funny that they use all the same name but just add a number next to it, kinda obvious:).

    PUTALE, Jul 18, 2005
  13. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    :lol: Darn. :p I just wanna hurry up and get 100 members!! :x

    Technoholic, Jul 18, 2005
  14. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well advertise, and u could be the lucky winner (thats a insentive :D)

    unholy, Jul 18, 2005
  15. Technoholic

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    LOL......and I know a guy that uses that screen name all the time .....................;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 18, 2005
  16. Technoholic

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Just a suggestion to VR make sure you enable visual confirmation code. It really helps keep against those bots.

    stlava, Jul 18, 2005
  17. Technoholic

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Yup :), I accidentally forgot to enable this but now its enabled :) Thanks for the suggestion STLAVA!

    m1k30rz, Jul 19, 2005
  18. Technoholic

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Update:
    Now fixed the user problem :) We are all back to normal again :D

    m1k30rz, Jul 19, 2005
  19. Technoholic

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Only 60 more members to go..................;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 19, 2005
  20. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    get those adverts out guys :D, lets see hw many ppl we can get :D

    unholy, Jul 19, 2005