When you just have to get away from it all....

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John H, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. John H

    John H Guest

    John H, Feb 21, 2006

  2. John H

    Matt Ion Guest

    That one of the marinas in False Creek?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0608-0, 02/20/2006
    Tested on: 2/21/2006 8:33:05 AM

    Matt Ion, Feb 21, 2006

  3. John H

    John H Guest

    Sure would. Here is one of the seaplane base in Burrard
    Inlet: http://members.accesswave.ca/~lifestyle/seaplanes.jpg

    We took a short flight in one of the radial engine Beavers. I
    love the sound of those engines. There is a video of the flight out
    over the Lions Gate Bridge and circuit around Vancouver here:
    http://rcalbum.rchomepage.com/Home.html

    Someone was asking about Windows Photo Story a while ago and
    observing that the window zoomed off the subject. I think that is
    because the person using the program didn't set the options for
    panning. A friend took some pictures of a model Grumman Albatross
    flying boat that I scratch built and I put them together in Photo
    Story. It's on the above page on the right.

    John H

    John H, Feb 21, 2006
  4. John H

    Matt Ion Guest

    Thought so. Burrard Bridge is pretty recognizable. :)
    Nice shot... kinda tilted tho. Not a good idea to shoot when yer drunk :)

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0608-0, 02/20/2006
    Tested on: 2/21/2006 11:54:06 AM

    Matt Ion, Feb 21, 2006
  5. John H

    John H Guest

    Sober now. I posted the wrong one. Look again and it should
    be straight.

    John H

    John H, Feb 21, 2006