    on sale or by how much. Trying to decide if I should wait a bit or just
    buy it now. Any advise greatly appreciatedQ!
    Thank You!

    Dingo Kelly, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Dingo Kelly

    Eric Babula Guest

    The Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5 is already out. Around here, it's listing
    for $499.99. I've seen it lower on the Internet:

    www.nextag.com
    www.pricegrabber.com

    Before buying from an online retailer, check out their rating on
    www.resellerratings.com. Gives you a little peace of mind that you're
    buying from a 'reputable' store.

    I think I'm gonna buy the Z5, myself (still researching, but pretty sure
    it will be the Z5). I'll probably buy it online (about $50.00 or so
    cheaper than around town), but I'll probably buy my SD card, AC adaptor,
    and Card Reader from eCost.com.

    Good luck, and have fun!

    Eric Babula, Mar 24, 2005

  3. It is here and it is the Konica Minolta Dimage Z5 Digital SLR Camera. I
    bought mine from DIGITALFOTOCLUB.COM. They had a good price, but also
    got the camera to me quickly. I ordered on Wednesday and it came the
    following Monday using the cheapest shipping. I got the Konica Minolta
    CS-DG1000 Dimage Z3 Z10 camera case with the camera. It has storage
    space for spare batteries and cards.

    SD Memory cards are cheapest at Sam's Club.

    I got the Konica Minolta AC-11 AC adapter from buy.com. It came in 2
    days with free shipping.

    Stephen Henning, Mar 25, 2005