    or Tuesday - will most of the news be out by the end of this week, or will
    some announcements wait until the end of the show?

    BB

    Barry Bean, Feb 14, 2005

  2. Barry Bean

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Feb 14, 2005

  3. Barry Bean

    Barry Bean Guest

    So, its al over Friday, unless, of course, it isn't. Right?

    Barry Bean, Feb 14, 2005
  4. Barry Bean

    Mark Roberts Guest

    If anyone here knew that they'd be using their powers of clairvoyance on
    the stock market instead of keeping track of photo trade shows!

    Mark Roberts, Feb 14, 2005
  5. Barry Bean

    Mark² Guest

    Most of the major announcements were out before the show even stared...

    Mark², Feb 15, 2005
  6. Barry Bean

    SteveJ Guest

    I am waiting for a Canon 20d with a working flash, no banding, spot
    metering, and sat up at the factory right the first time without sending it
    back to canon for recal.

    SteveJ, Feb 15, 2005
  7. I am waiting for you to develop a working grasp of the English language,
    and maybe some critical thinking skills. I think I'm asking for too
    much.

    Brian C. Baird, Feb 15, 2005