    babylon Guest

    I am thinking whether to wait for 2.0 or go with existing one

    thanks

    babylon, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Hi Babylon,

    Nobody knows whether there will even be new exams. Whether to wait or take
    exams now depends on your goals for certification.

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 8, 2005

  3. babylon

    HelpOther Guest

    Object oriented design, model, programming etc. required for an app
    developer will hardly change in 2.0. We have to deal with more namespaces,
    assemblies, features and so on. That's all. it is better to get certified
    now. Microsoft may just repackage some questions for 2.0. It may do nothing
    also. That's all I have to say.

    HelpOther, Mar 8, 2005