    Elements?

    Thanks!

    Tom

    Tom Test, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Tom Test

    Wes J Guest

    Speaking of Elements, does anyone know how to view a photo CD (like the ones
    from Wall Mart or Costco), so that you can do a slide show or at least look
    at the thumbnails of the images? Or do you have to use the included program
    with the CD?

    Wes J, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Tom Test

    Matt. Guest

    Irfanview does it dead easy. And it's free.

    File - Slideshow - Select the folder and /or files (adjust any of the
    display parameters like time to display slide, etc.) and press Play.

    It's also a pretty slick graphic editor/convertor. Although I'm really just
    new to this part of it.

    cheers,
    Matt.

    Matt., Sep 2, 2003