    to go live?

    ANdy can you please answer some of these questions?

    cheers

    V, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Larry Samuels, Jan 20, 2004

  3. V

    Patric Guest

    You would think people coul read. I mean, the MS guys on this newsgroups are really helpful. I know they've answered this question about 10 times... It's called reading before you post, people. Why don't you try it??

    Patri

    Patric, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Dont be rude, yes the question was asked before, but whats
    if hes asking if there have been any changes done?

    Also, a date was never mentioned of when the 272 exam will
    go live on, but the 271 date was mentioned ahead of time.

    Cheers

    almond alsoyoum, Jan 21, 2004
  5. V

    Patric Guest

    Actually, the answer to when the exam will go live has been here since they added a page for the MCDST:

    And I don't think any changes would have taken place in the 6 days between when this question was asked last time... It's not about being mean, it's about people actually taking the time to *gasp* read before you ask a question...

    Patric, Jan 21, 2004
  6. We've held the meeting we need to have to determine the passing criteria for
    exam 272, and you should know if you passed or failed sometime the last week
    of January or first week of February. We are planning for the exam to go
    live the first week of February. If anything goes wrong, it could slip that
    date out, but that would never happen. :)

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jan 21, 2004
  7. V

    Guest Guest

    Once again Andy cuts through the rumor and hype to
    deliver the straight scoop! Thanks Andy! You Da Man!

    Guest, Jan 21, 2004
  8. V

    Guest Guest

    That's the same info that Larry was trying to point out to you.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004
  9. V

    Joe Guest

    So is it possible for those of us who took the beta to get our scores :)

    Great seeing you last week,

    Joe

    Joe, Jan 22, 2004
  10. :)

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jan 22, 2004
  11. Well thanks for saying it! We really do try. :)

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Microsoft, the guys from MS on this newsgroup are some of the most helpful
    people around. Just goes to show don't believe everything you hear...

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jan 22, 2004
  12. V

    Neil Simpson Guest

    "Either do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda :) !

    Neil Simpson, Jan 23, 2004