When was you ready to take the exam?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by George, May 19, 2005.

  1. George

    George Guest

    Hallo,

    I want to pass the exam 70-306, because I am programming
    since 1.5 years in VB.NET, although I have prgramming
    experience in VC++ for 7 years.

    Now I have bought the MS press book about windows
    programming (VB.NET and C#.NET) and additional I took an
    preparation course at www.it-training.com .

    The first time the 48 percent cann't be done but after 1
    month I have passed 66 to 70% in the test training of the
    ms book and the online preparation test.

    Some times I have the feeling, that the questions are very
    tricky and sometimes they are not mention in the book
    directly.

    Is the MS certification really so hard to pass?

    When was you ready to take the test and what have you done
    to be fit for the test?

    Thanks and

    nice greetings

    George, May 19, 2005

  2. Shortly after I learned grammar.

    -DJ

    David Housman, May 20, 2005

  3. George

    Nightdrive Guest

    It was a sensible question.
    I suspect English isn't his first language, so if you've nothing useful to
    say, shut up you moron

    Nightdrive, May 22, 2005
  4. George

    George Guest

    Hi,

    if you have a problem go to the doctor.

    Its very arrogant from you to assume, that everyone
    speeks native english.

    So, if you have nothing better to do, than to critcize my
    english grammer, please make your own forum.

    George, May 22, 2005