    maker criteria when actually choosing.

    And I am not talking about cropping 80% away either. But cropping about
    20% his ok.

    measekite, Dec 27, 2008

  2. measekite

    me Guest

    What you are talking about is so subjective there is no even reasonably
    definitive answer.

    You don't even specify cameras of what resolution. So you left out a major
    variable.

    me, Dec 27, 2008

  3. measekite

    measekite Guest

    It seems now and as time marches on more so that there does not appear to
    be much difference between Nikon's line of lenses and Canon line of
    lenses. It seems that each line has some standouts and some you do not
    want to consider. And it appears that there is not a great deal of
    difference in price.

    measekite, Dec 27, 2008
  4. measekite

    measekite Guest

    No I did not. I was asking about the entire line of cameras and I
    specified matching senor size and mega-pixels and even lenses.

    measekite, Dec 27, 2008
  5. measekite

    Dave Cohen Guest

    When all is said and done are you really interested in answers to any of
    your prolific musings.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Dec 28, 2008
  6. measekite