    way from XP to Vista, could a teentsy weentsy service pack really be all
    that scary?

    <http://arstechnica.com/journals/mic...and-reliability-update-for-vista-sp1-released>

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 26, 2008

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Will Spencer Guest

    No.

    -ws

    Will Spencer, Jun 26, 2008

  3. So why do we need a "performance and reliability update" for Visaster users
    who won't install SP1, then?

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 26, 2008
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Will Spencer Guest

    It was already available months before SP1 came out.

    -ws

    Will Spencer, Jun 26, 2008
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 26, 2008
  6. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Cima Guest

    Why do you care, it's not like you'll ever touch it. Unless you're like those
    anti-porn protesters who despise it but can't keep away from it - just to inform
    everyone how "bad" it is of course, nudge nudge....

    Cima, Jun 26, 2008