    messenger
    are you using?
    DennisC

    Dennis C. Cooney, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Dennis C. Cooney

    Boomer Guest

    What is pop.charter.net?

    POP stands for Post Office Protocol. Thats your incoming (receiving)
    mail at Charter.net.

    Can you receive your e-mail? If not, what happens?
    Have you contacted Charter.net support?

    Boomer, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Nothing to do with 'messenger', IMO. THe question, I think, is: "When
    I try to read my email, I get the message "server is logged on to
    pop.charter.net."
    OP: It's your designated incoming mail server. Try to provide the
    error message verbatim.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 5, 2003
  4. on to pop.charter.net Wht is this?

    Phyllis Robinson, Aug 5, 2003