    RichA Guest

  2. RichA

    David Taylor Guest

    David Taylor, Jun 21, 2013

  3. RichA

    Me Guest

    Me, Jun 21, 2013
  4. RichA

    J. Clarke Guest

    In article <kq120j$aaq$>,
    says...

    > On 21/06/2013 4:15 p.m., RichA wrote:
    > > THIS!
    > >
    > > http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/0...e-lens-camera-android-4p2-jellybean-3G-4G-LTE
    > >

    > and this response:
    > "Ah, wrong solutions to problems. How much do we enjoy those?"
    > "I also don't get why we have an eye-level viewfinder (EVF) if most of
    > the settings changes are going to be made tapping the huge LCD on the back."
    >
    > http://www.sansmirror.com/newsviews/android-mirrorless-arrives.html

    My gut reaction was "A for efford, D for execution". I'd like to try
    one though and see if the voice control makes up for the lack of control
    dials.

    J. Clarke, Jun 21, 2013
  5. RichA

    Mort Guest

    Mort, Jun 21, 2013
  6. RichA

    Sandman Guest

    Sandman, Jun 22, 2013
  7. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Saturday, June 22, 2013 3:44:40 AM UTC-4, Alfred Molon wrote:
    > In article <b8d04980-e33e-40ef-9654-cd15b0be1938
    >
    > @googlegroups.com>, RichA says...
    >

    > > THIS!

    > > http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/0...e-lens-camera-android-4p2-jellybean-3G-4G-LTE

    > That's not FF.
    >
    > --

    I know. I was drawing a parallel between it and my suggestion of a couple weeks back that a flat FF mirrorless with a large LCD (to review images) would be good to use.

    RichA, Jun 22, 2013
  8. On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:15:22 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >THIS!
    >
    >http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/0...e-lens-camera-android-4p2-jellybean-3G-4G-LTE

    "Users can choose from an entire universe of Android apps to help
    personalize their GALAXY NX and do more than just shoot amazing
    photographs and video, from editing images to adding special effects
    to staying in touch with friends and family."

    I got to get that "amazing photographs" app. Yep. That would be
    useful.

    Grimly Curmudgeon, Jun 23, 2013
  9. Grimly Curmudgeon <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:15:22 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    > wrote:

    >>THIS!

    >>http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/0...e-lens-camera-android-4p2-jellybean-3G-4G-LTE

    > "Users can choose from an entire universe of Android apps to help
    > personalize their GALAXY NX and do more than just shoot amazing
    > photographs and video, from editing images to adding special effects
    > to staying in touch with friends and family."

    > I got to get that "amazing photographs" app. Yep. That would be
    > useful.

    Photoshop?

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Jul 4, 2013