    Phil Guest

    Get a Popup stopper.

    Phil

    Phil, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Phil

    cteq Guest

    the webpage is xadia or something like that and then changes to diff
    page everytime I open.

    Ad Aware hasnt found anything.

    Can anyone help stop this?

    TIA

    cteq, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Phil

    Brian H¹© Guest

    cteq said:
    How come you put half your comments in the subject and the rest in the message
    area?

    Brian H¹©, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Phil

    cteq Guest

    Got Zone pro to do that, but it still pops....

    cteq, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Phil

    °Mike° Guest

  6. Phil

    Phil Guest

    It quite possible that can be some popin ads or fly in ad. I'm not sure Zone
    pro does block those. However, other program might. I would make a search.

    Phil

    Phil, Mar 3, 2004
  7. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Then those popup window can be popin windows or fly in Ad. I'm not sure if
    Zone pro prevent those from showing. Other programs might. I would make a
    search.

    Phil

    Phil, Mar 3, 2004
  8. Is Window's Messenger service disabled? (Not to be confused with
    Window's Messenger IM program)

    Wyatt M. Portendt, Mar 4, 2004