    MCPD
    etc.....

    BTW: It's like this throughout MS.com...

    Guest, Jul 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    They will probably wait until I can spell!!!!!!!!!

    [FORUM]

    ;-)

    Guest, Jul 8, 2006
  4. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    They already exist.

    microsoft.public.cert.developer.mcpd
    microsoft.public.cert.developer.mcts
    microsoft.public.cert.itpro.mcts and..
    microsoft.public.cert.architect.mca

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Jul 10, 2006
  5. Guest

    Simon Hart, Jul 10, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    maybe on in the newsgroups, but not on the website...

    Guest, Jul 12, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest, Jul 12, 2006
  8. Guest

    TBone Guest

    That would be because this *is* a newsgroup, not a website. What groups any
    particular website replicates is up to the management of that website (even
    if it is MS).

    TBone, Jul 12, 2006
  10. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Website ????????????!!!!

    Cerebrus, Jul 12, 2006
  11. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Website ????????????!!!!

    Cerebrus, Jul 12, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

  14. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    Use a proper NNTP client app such as the one that comes with MS Office,
    Outlook Express.

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Jul 13, 2006