    and certificate.

    thanks

    billy

    Bay, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Bay

    brianz Guest

    Congratulations!!

    When the testing centre updates their website indicating your pass, then the
    information will also be passed the Microsoft. They in turn will then email
    you with the details to log into the secure area of the MCP Website. Once
    logged into the MCP area, you have to request your welcome kit, to receive
    the certificate.

    Hope this helps.

    Regards
    Brian
    MCSA, MCSE

    brianz, Oct 11, 2003

  3. it sometimes takes a while depanding on how busy the ms people are. make
    sure you login to the mcp site and confirm registration otherwise they
    won't process.

    you are gonna get a little pin for christmas buddy! :)

    Darko Gavrilovic, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Bay

    -= Nenad =- Guest

    I passed the 72-215 MCP test today. I wonder when I am gonna get my MCP
    ID
    I still didn't get my MCP Welcome kit. In the mean time, i finished MCSA and
    wait again... :(

    -= Nenad =-, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Bay

    Andjelic Guest

    Andjelic, Oct 13, 2003
  6. Bay

    Guest Guest

    everyone knows MCSA is already MCP. No need to say both.

    Guest, Oct 13, 2003
  7. Bay

    Maestro Guest

    You missed his point... He never received his MCP ID and
    completed his MCSA in th process of waiting. He is now
    waiting to be recognized as an MCSA.

    Maestro, Oct 15, 2003