  1. Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I want to try thai cooking but it looks really hot.

    Ron Hunter, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Ron Hunter

    Joe English Guest

    Use Low heat!

    Joe English, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Ron Hunter

    Viviane Guest

    Thai food doesn't have to be hot. I love the noodle dishes.

    Viviane, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Ron Hunter

    Dillon Pyron Guest

    I love hot Thais. Erh, that wasn't the question, was it?

    Dillon Pyron, Jun 20, 2004
  5. Ron Hunter

    Illume Guest

    Naw, not all. When I was in Eugene OR, the "Ring of Fire" had a set up at
    the Farmers Market (the original farmer market) and they served pad thai and
    I always got that. Also, coconut chicken or shrimp soup is not hot and a
    treat. Often just ask if it's hot, it the heat can be ommitted and some can
    even add heat, fan the tongue but good.
    aloha,
    davon96720

    No of SETI units returned: 1458
    (Total hours: 16469)
    www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

    I want to try thai cooking but it looks really hot.

    Illume, Jun 21, 2004
  6. Ron Hunter

    Dorkus Guest

    deep fried baby gop was real fun to eat for breakfast an "gow han" excuse me for my
    stupidity but I think it's a beef soup with greens and noodles. I ate both in Nong Wu Sor
    just outside of Udan Thani.

    Dorkus, Jun 22, 2004
  7. Ron Hunter

    Kevin R Guest

    can whoever replies to this post about Thai food cut the photo newsgroups
    out we don't need to know

    Kevin R, Jun 22, 2004
  8. Ron Hunter

    Kate ...... Guest

    Thai Peanut Chicken

    1 - pound boneless chicken breast, sliced
    1/4 - cup Kraft catalina dressing, divided
    1 - can (14.5 oz. ) chicken broth
    2 - Tbl. soy sauce
    1 - Tbl. peanut butter
    1/2 Lb.( 8 0z. )spaghetti, broken, uncooked
    2 - cups broccoli florets
    1 - cup thin carrot slices

    Heat 2- Tbl. of the dressing in a large skillet on medium heat . Add
    chicken: cook and stir 5 - minutes or until cooked through.
    Add remaining 2 - Tbl. dressing, 1 1/2 - cups water, chicken broth, soy
    sauce and peanut butter. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti cover. Reduce heat
    to medium - low, simmer - minutes.
    Stir in broccoli and carrots, cover. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until
    spaghetti is tender. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready
    to serve. Serves - 4

    Kate ......, Jun 23, 2004