    Look at who owns them and is the major stockholder ------- SEAGRAM'S!!!!!!!!
    So the reason our DVD"s are screwed up the way the are ------
    The employees are probably getting FREE SAMPLES of the company's product all day long

    J. Alfred Prufrock, Sep 4, 2003

  2. J. Alfred Prufrock

    DarkMatter Guest

    Seagram's itself is owned by Pernot Ricard, so the "holdings" would
    be that company's holdings.
    I think it is because they are STILL trying to pass of paper
    packaging on us with a quality DVD.

    With a quality DVD, there should be a quality, durable package. AND
    slip liners, etc.. NO PAPER.

    DarkMatter, Sep 4, 2003

  3. J. Alfred Prufrock

    BoB Guest

    The actual dvd's cost about 50 cents to replicate, packaging cuts into profits.

    BoB, Sep 4, 2003