    (I'm doing the first examn 70-306 next week, so I guess I'll find out soon
    enough ;-))

    Thanx...

    anouk, Jul 29, 2003

  2. anouk

    Guy Cox Guest

    Smooth move... You've just put your company in jeopardy. MOC materials are
    good for the originally enrolled student. Instead spending money on extra
    training materials you could spend it on a retainer fee for a defense
    attorney.
    ..
    Guy

    Guy Cox, Jul 29, 2003

  3. If his company is a Microsoft Certified Partner, then they have the benefit
    of ordering these for self-study. If not, then you might be right.

    Keith Nicholson, Jul 29, 2003
  4. anouk

    Grok Guest

    That's just Gary being Gary. Don't worry about it. If you have read
    his other posts you'd know how he is.

    [snip]

    Grok, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Hi

    From my little experience, I found out that MOCs are getting skils, tarining
    kits are for getting a certification.

    On http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp you can find out that, for some
    exams, you don't have MOCs to cover all the subjects.

    Paulo Morgado

    Paulo Morgado, Jul 30, 2003