    Winfast A340TDH 128Mb
    IBM UMA100 120GB with 8Mb cache

    Any one?

    Peter, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Peter

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Your network problem is caused by either porrly written drivers or not
    updated drivers. Make sure to get both the drivers for your LAN card and
    drivers for your motherboard's chipset. Your sound problem is probably
    becase either motherboard chipset drivers or you are using a crappy onboard
    sound system that is picking up interference from inside the system.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Peter

    Rv! Guest

    | Secondly, when it's playing mp3, I can't do graphic works in the
    | foreground like dragging the scroll bar, otherwise there will be a lot
    | of noises come with the music.

    | My system has these:
    | XP 2500+
    | Gigabyte GA-7N400
    | 512MB SAMSUNG PC3200
    | Winfast A340TDH 128Mb
    | IBM UMA100 120GB with 8Mb cache
    |
    | Any one?

    Yes, Just read this one.
    I have ...
    XP 2600+
    Gigabyte GA-7N400
    512MB Twinmos PC2700
    blah blah...
    Anyway the noise from the sound card was caused by the TV signal being un-muted
    in the audio control on mine. Bring up the advanced settings on the play audio and
    mute that bugger and the noise goes away. I nearly had the board back to the dealer
    before I spotted that one. I reported this problem back to the group about a month or so ago.

    Let us know if it works! :)

    Robertv!

    Rv!, Nov 4, 2003