What's with the Parnello's Pizza crap?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John McWilliams, Dec 12, 2006.

  1. I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

    John McWilliams, Dec 12, 2006

  2. I think that technically is classifed as extra toppings.

    Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain, Dec 12, 2006

  3. John McWilliams

    Guest Guest

    Thats NOT funny

    Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

    Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

    All your food is pretend

    Guest, Dec 12, 2006
  4. So THAT'S why my spaghetti tasted like Play-Doh!

    Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain, Dec 12, 2006

  5. Dockery the only thing you whip out is something no one is interested in. Go
    back to work you worthless slug and tell that dyslexic whore "brittany" to
    make me a large mushroom, stat!

    Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain, Dec 12, 2006
  6. I have to say that the worst Pizza I've ever eaten was in Venice, Italy. the
    best was in "Straight from New York" in Portland, Oregon. - But I am not a
    Pizza buff.....I only eat about three or four of them a year. The reason why
    I didn't like the Venice pizza was because it didn't have anything on it. I
    like lots of stuff on my pie......

    William Graham, Dec 12, 2006
  7. You would dig our new Tarzan pie... it has /everything/, including
    turkey, except anchovies... and for that on request we squeeze Gary
    Frankfurt's beard...

    --
    Parnello's Pizza, 5401 Gunboat Drive, Shadowville 31909
    (706) 569-7272

    "Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
    http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

    Backyard Blues poster by Eileen D'esterno:
    http://myspace-855.vo.llnwd.net/01428/55/80/1428930855_l.jpg

    Parnello's Pizza, Dec 12, 2006
  8. Goes back to the Revolution, when we decided we weren't gonna take
    /anything/ seriously.
    So don't be throwin' no dirt on /our/ mudpies, boy.
    You'll make them unfit to eat, and that /will/ piss us off.

    Dennis M. Hammes, Dec 12, 2006
  9. He's only interested in the whipping.

    Dennis M. Hammes, Dec 12, 2006
  10. You want her to slice herself onto the pizza or jump onto it after
    it's in the oven?
    (N.B.: She can set the slicer on automatic, but suttee is extra.)

    Dennis M. Hammes, Dec 12, 2006
  11. The colors useta be a dead giveaway, but now the stores got colored
    spaghetti the kids can get away with anything.

    Dennis M. Hammes, Dec 12, 2006

  12. "Tarzan" pie?

    Tarzan was an unwashed, smelly, hairy douchebag who lost all social skills
    and lived with apes. The guy probably never even wiped himself. And you want
    me to associate eating something tasty with all of that? Screw you, moron.

    Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain, Dec 13, 2006
  13. And he ain't no Devo fan, either!

    Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain, Dec 13, 2006
  14. Tarzan was an unwashed, smelly, hairy douchebag who lost all social skills
    Yeah, but he got Bo Derek, didn't he?

    William Graham, Dec 13, 2006
  15. She was either blind or born without nasal passages.

    Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain, Dec 13, 2006
  16. John McWilliams

    Guy Guest

    Bigot. Are you just anti-America or anti-everyone too?

    Guy, Dec 13, 2006
  17. well, he's right about the beer. let's be honest, if nothing else.

    most sincerely,

    GodBuilt

    On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built, Dec 13, 2006
  18. John McWilliams

    nick c Guest

    Well if honesty is being sought then consider most American brewmasters
    learned their trade from imported German brewmasters.

    nick c, Dec 13, 2006
  19. Per article <>
    posted in newsgroup rec.arts.poems,
    Goober Duck Will "Bad Talent Hack" Dockery quacked:
    posting your non-poetry crap
    in the poetry groups again.

    --
    Cm~

    If it posts like a duck
    and quacks like a duck,
    it must be a duck.

    Barbara's Cat, Dec 13, 2006
  20. He's jealous....We Americans eat better than anyone else on earth. I lived
    in the SF Bay area for about 40 years, and I had my choice of fine cuisines
    from all over the world.....Many of the chefs were French or Italian
    nationals who went back home after they retired and sold their places. If
    you take a fine French chef, and put him in an environment filled with the
    best supermarkets in the world, brimming with fresh fruits and
    veggies.....Well, you can't get better food than that.

    William Graham, Dec 13, 2006