    these (or are they replacing them with something new?) Does anyone
    have a recommendation for another sub $1000 business class
    DSL router with VPN and wireless?

    RobR, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Hi Rob,

    You may wish to investigate the current inventory availability and list
    pricing of SMARTnet Eligible Cisco Factory Refurbished.

    This inventory availability of 2,678 Cisco Factory Refurbished Part
    Numbers is updated twice daily:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272

    www.BradReese.Com, Dec 1, 2005

  3. RobR

    RobR Guest

    Thanks, no 1801s unfortunately and I'll probably
    be pulling the trigger on something today or tomorrow.
    Looking at a Xincom XC-DPG603 and a separate
    AP, but still doing my DD on my options. This is
    a new area for me.

    RobR, Dec 1, 2005
  4. www.BradReese.Com, Dec 1, 2005
  5. RobR

    RobR Guest

    Thanks, just bought a Zyxel ZyWall 35 though.

    RobR, Dec 1, 2005