    Thanks for help!

    Best regards
    Christian Rupp

    Christian Matthias Rupp, Jun 22, 2005

  2. :Is it possible to monitor both power supply on a 4500 Cisco switch with
    :Whats Up Gold?

    Maybe, but it might depend on which OS and which Supervisor and which
    software release and which feature set. If it is running IOS, you
    can -probably- use the CISCO-ENVMON-MIB :

    ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v1/CISCO-ENVMON-MIB-V1SMI.my
    ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v2/CISCO-ENVMON-MIB.my

    Walter Roberson, Jun 22, 2005