    Microsoft and also some other software sectors. Can doing
    any certified course from the best IT company of the world
    bring me a job?

    Scooby Doo, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Scooby Doo

    Guest Guest

    Hi Scooby Doo,

    If you are refering to India, yes. In fact for most of Asia, it is a
    resounding yes.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Guest, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Scooby Doo

    Neil Guest

    yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with you there bobby. without
    experience, an MCSE is worth approximately the paper it's written on.

    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  4. Yeah I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree too. Yeah, if you could just
    move your desk back against the wall, wee we've got some more boxes coming
    and we're going to need to make some more room.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 7, 2005
  5. Scooby Doo

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 7, 2005
  6. Scooby Doo

    Guest Guest

    Hi Neil,

    Are you familiar with the job market in Asia? Job markets in US, Canada, UK,
    Australia and the like are very different.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Guest, Feb 7, 2005
  7. Scooby Doo

    Guest Guest

    Hi Rev,

    Where is the location of that desk? In which country?

    Bobby

    Guest, Feb 7, 2005
  8. You can't possibly be that dumb. Which is too bad because sadly, you're not
    that funny either.

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 7, 2005
  9. Scooby Doo

    Nerd32768 Guest

    I am very familiar with the job market in Asia. I have been working for 3
    different primarily Asian companies recently, and there are some noticeable
    things about it. The smartest, most experienced computer people come from
    Asia, but Asia is also where most of the crazy, braindumping @ssfuskers come
    from. I mostly know the smart ones(in the chemical industry, not computers),
    but they make the mistake of combining family and friends with their
    business too much. If somebody is a friend, no matter how much of an idiot
    they are can get a job.

    p.s.: i have to get used to the Asian market fast. By the time i get out of
    college, there will be no technology jobs left in the U.S.

    Nerd32768, Feb 7, 2005
  10. Scooby Doo

    Neil Guest

    hey! we watch the same movies:

    PC LOAD LETTER!?!?! WTF is THAT!

    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  11. Scooby Doo

    Neil Guest

    India

    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  12. Scooby Doo

    Neil Guest

    you could be talking about a job on Mars and I would still say that an
    MCSE without experience is like T!ts on a bull - friggin useless

    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  13. Damn it's good to be a gangsta

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 7, 2005