    name of the movie but i like WW2 movies. And just would like to get it
    :)

    Thanks.

    Paul GoodBar, May 4, 2005

  2. Paul GoodBar

    Jay Stewart Guest

    Donald Sutherland. The movie was Kelly's Heroes and it is a classic.

    Jay Stewart, May 4, 2005

  3. Paul GoodBar

    Paul GoodBar Guest

    Yeah i seemed to like it. the tank battles were cool :). Hippys in WW2
    ???.

    I seem to love the oldish War movies, Bridge at Remegen, A bridge to
    far, the Longest day. That movie was in black and white and i was
    tired still kept myself awake to watch it :)

    Plenty of good ones.

    Thanks.

    Paul GoodBar, May 4, 2005
  4. Paul GoodBar

    Jay Stewart Guest

    I understand "Battle of the Bulge" finally gets a DVD release today. Despite
    its historical and technical inaccuracies, I'm looking forward to seeing it
    again.

    Jay Stewart, May 4, 2005
  5. Paul GoodBar

    Nick Guest

    Oddball?!!! He's a nut!! :)

    Nick, May 8, 2005
  6. Paul GoodBar

    Paul GoodBar Guest

    thats the only thing i remeber about the movie :) And the bit i liked
    about it :)

    Paul GoodBar, May 9, 2005
  7. 1941?

    Steve Chesney, May 9, 2005

  8. It's "Kelly's Heroes," 1970 Warner Brothers.

    Nice anamorphic DVD.

    Heinrich

    Heinrich Galland, May 10, 2005