    details to that plaxo.com contact website. I have never replied coz
    suspected it was a spam harvester. Is it legit, or should I continue
    telling them to get stuffed?

    Troy Piggins, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Never heard of it, but here's the red flag I saw as soon as their main
    page rendered:

    "Plaxo & AOL work together..."

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    Did some more reading, but not going to spend more than 10 mins on it.
    Googled "spam site:plaxo.com" and saw their spam/privacy policy, and
    according to them there's no mailing lists etc. I'll take their word
    for it, although I still won't be providing my details. If they were
    using it with other agendas, would they say so? Me thinks not.

    Troy Piggins, Sep 19, 2005
  4. Troy Piggins

    FML Guest

    I know several people that swear by Plaxo. The best feature is that if
    you use Outlook, and any of your contacts (that use Plaxo) change their
    information, the next time you fire up Outlook it will be automatically
    updated.

    Most of these people are in sales and have gigantic address books and
    they never have to worry about information getting outdated for Plaxo
    contacts. I have never heard them say anything negative about spam or
    anything like that.

    FML, Sep 19, 2005
  5. Troy Piggins

    Slack Guest

    It's legit. While I don't personally use it, I've had a couple business
    associates use Plaxo to keep their address books up to date.

    Slack, Sep 19, 2005