    andy white Guest

    I just caught this film and loved the song, it sounded like Johnny Cash but Im not sure.

    Anyone knows?

    andy white, Feb 7, 2005

  2. andy white

    andy white Guest

    I thought is was

    "I watched the pirate dvd at my friends and didnt at all for it" by Leftfield.

    HAHAHAHAHA, your post has given me the biggest laugh for the day to think people
    still think its normal to pay for a movie.

    andy white, Feb 7, 2005

  3. You must be so proud. To know that you get the best cinematic experience
    possible. What a man. What will you do with that $8 you saved?

    Urra Dipschitt, Feb 7, 2005
  4. andy white

    andy white Guest

    LOL, cheers!

    THanks man, to know you got angry enough to change your name and email to that,
    classic man...thanks for the laugh, its appreciated!

    My friend has a plasma 48" plasma TV its appox $10,000 or so he claim, sure its not as
    big as a cinema, and his dts system isnt as loud but atleast its free and his wife
    makes up free popcorn but I have to beer...yikes!!

    Save money buy pirate dvds and use the savings getting a kickass TV :)

    HAHHAHAHAHAHA...

    andy white, Feb 7, 2005
  5. No thanks, I would rather have the REAL deal DVD instead of a
    crappy compressed to fit on a single layer DVD-R edition.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 8, 2005
  6. Yeah, I'm sure he's gotten nothing but pristine DVD leaks.

    Urra Dipschitt, Feb 8, 2005
  7. andy white

    andy white Guest

    You are partially right here, some of his discs are compress to a single layer and pic
    quality is comprimised as you can imagine, we can clearly see this on his Pioneer
    plasma.

    Flight of the pheonix though is a D9 as we in the trade call it, a dual layer copy,
    and yes its got directors commentary and looks to me a perfect copy.
    However I am only watching it on a huge plasma screeen...what do i know right....

    andy white, Feb 8, 2005
  8. andy white

    andy white Guest

    sure buddy, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

    lol

    andy white, Feb 8, 2005
  9. Hey, but it's free. Woo hoo! FREE FREE FREE! You rockin' playboy!

    You can clearly see pixelation on any old piece of shit tv.
    Oooh! An industry insider. Must not be doing to well if all you can
    afford is FREE FREE FREE!
    Right. People who have friends with plasmas are instant experts.

    Urra Dipschitt, Feb 8, 2005
  10. andy white

    andy white Guest

    Yeah you know from experience, poor guy, you seen what a plasma screen looks like?

    HAHAHAHA, nice one, go for the poverty angle, think of how much that means to me
    coming from you a person with "piece of shit tv"

    Bill gates will get free software right, that according Urra means hes poor.

    HAHAHAHA

    Keep coming man

    andy white, Feb 8, 2005
  11. I'll still stick to the real deal.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 9, 2005
  12. andy white

    andy white Guest

    I used to be like you :)

    andy white, Feb 9, 2005
  13. andy white

    skippy Guest

    The better the tv the more obvious the problems in the picture

    skippy, Feb 10, 2005
  14. Guess you don't like people who don't subscribe to your
    ideology eh? Oh well, not the end of the world to me if you
    don't like the fact that I prefere to vote with my hard earned
    dollars on what I like. And I will tell you one thing... my hard
    earned dollars will NEVER support pan and scan/non-OAR.
    Ever.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 12, 2005