  1. I get a new release hollywood movie at a price of nearly half a US
    dollar.Whats the price there? I know I have all illegal stuff but it
    is legal here in Pakistan.

    faizankhan666, Sep 27, 2007

  2. faizankhan666

    Richard C. Guest

    =======================
    There is no "there" there................

    Buying pirated material is illegal.
    Is that how people live in Pakistan?

    Richard C., Sep 27, 2007

  3. faizankhan666

    Justin Guest

    if it's illegal then it's not legal.

    If it's legal then it's not illegal.

    Justin, Sep 27, 2007
  4. faizankhan666

    Mark W Guest

    That must be the price you pay for such a high standard of living.

    Mark W, Sep 28, 2007
  5. faizankhan666

    Winfield Guest

    $8.00 to $20.00 - depending on how old or popular a particular movie
    happens to be.

    Also, there are several places to buy used DVD's in my town. $3.00 to
    $7.00 usually.

    - winfield

    Winfield, Sep 29, 2007
  6. faizankhan666

    GMAN Guest

    They can only afford to wear pajama's there.

    GMAN, Oct 1, 2007