    Seems that this post is utterly useless as it merely consists of websites
    trying to get you to pay for their test prep material. Is this just a way to
    advertise to sell people braindumps???? should def not be allowed.

    UselessPost, Apr 22, 2009

  2. UselessPost

    Frisbee® Guest

    You should have been here in the Golden Years. Ah, the memories. Uncle
    Vigo, we miss you.

    Frisbee®, Apr 23, 2009

  3. UselessPost

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Seems that this post is utterly useless as it merely consists of
    i miss Pasley

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2009
  4. UselessPost

    Frisbee® Guest

    I did, too. I really need a better scope or an eye exam.

    Frisbee®, Apr 24, 2009
  5. UselessPost

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Apr 24, 2009