Whats the passing mark on the 70-210?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Johnny Barradas, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. How many questions comes on the 70-210 exam?
    And what is the passing mark?

    Johnny Barradas, Jul 8, 2003

  2. 50 qn
    last time passing score was 540
    now is just pass/fail

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Thanks..

    Johnny Barradas, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Johnny Barradas

    Robert Guest

    Why people ask the same questions every other day? can you take 5 min and do
    a little reasearch? In this newsgroups, the same question was asked 20 times
    in the last 2 weeks.

    Robert, Jul 8, 2003
  5. Johnny Barradas

    Maestro Guest

    What is it with you people? What makes you think that you're the defender
    of this newsgroup? If the same question gets asked 100/day why is it a
    problem for you? Either answer or don't. You guys put a great deal of
    energy into being hostile, but statistically none into providing any
    positive feedback.

    Maestro, Jul 8, 2003
  6. Johnny Barradas

    Maestro Guest

    Point taken.

    Maestro, Jul 8, 2003
  7. Johnny Barradas

    WOLFF Guest

    Some people should never be left alone on the web, it get's to them I think.

    WOLFF, Jul 9, 2003
  8. So much time and effort was put in to that answer. But yet no info was
    given.
    I must thank you for your effort.
    And please next time dont bother sending another great msg. like that one.
    If you dont want to answer the question..dont by all means. And yes there
    was a question like mine asked .. but with a response that didnt answer the
    question. So I asked again...and i must thank the ppl that answered me the
    proper way..that is why there are newgroups on the net...thank you

    Johnny Barradas, Jul 10, 2003
  9. Johnny Barradas

    Zenner Guest

    I also appreciate your question, I will assume that looking the information
    up at the web site, like your benefactors have and continue to do, is too
    much trouble for you?

    However, regardless of that point, if you will at least look at the
    indentations...you might realize the reply was not address to you or your
    original question. It was addressed to the post up one level. I find that
    insecure people are usually very "testy" and overly sensitive about damn
    near anything.

    And I mean that only in the best way!

    Zenner, Jul 10, 2003
  10. Johnny Barradas

    WOLFF Guest

    When I passed it a few months ago it was 50 in what seem to
    be too much time, seems like for ever if you ask me .LOL
    I had time left over , maybe 30 min's or so.
    I went back & just goofed around some,
    then got board & stoped, But I did pass it Soooooooooooo.
    I took it two time's, the first time was a sojorn
    to see what all the darn hype was about, not to pass,
    I was not studied or even near ready. just to see.
    When I came back to pass, the whole set of questions changed.
    This was a good thing, because I didnt want to pass
    with only questions on how to NAV the windows 2000 start menu.

    WOLFF, Jul 11, 2003