    Hi,
    I am using windowsME, whats the file name of "Image Preview"?

    Thanks

    IloveLucy, Aug 14, 2003

  2. IloveLucy

    °Mike° Guest

    There is no file name (exactly), if you mean the image preview in
    Windows Explorer. It would help if you included more information.

    °Mike°, Aug 14, 2003

  3. IloveLucy

    Richard Guest

    IloveLucy wrote:>>
    the same as the name of the image being shown.
    the preview is generally a built in function of the host program.

    Richard, Aug 14, 2003
  4. someone else care to insult his stupidity?

    Michael Thompson, Aug 14, 2003
  5. IloveLucy

    Boomer Guest

    Waste of time.

    Boomer, Aug 14, 2003
  6. Michael Thompson Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    Doesn't do any good. Like the Wack-a-mole game, he'll disappear for
    a bit before reappearing and spouting more silly shit...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 14, 2003