    if any ??/

    how does it come out as different in the end exam???

    sonic...boom.boom

    sonic, Dec 8, 2004

  2. sonic

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Microsoft does not test on service packs.

    =meanoldman=, Dec 8, 2004

  3. sonic

    Mike T. Guest

    1. The difference between SP1 and SP2 is 1.

    Mike T., Dec 11, 2004
  4. sonic

    tekmicro

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    windows xp pro

    I bought windows xp pro from Tek-Micro.com and it was only $105. It arrived in 4 days and was genuine and activated without a problem. There is also a discount code for 5% off and free shipping which is XGH38LG8R0.

    tekmicro, Dec 8, 2010