    be concerned about the actual oil?

    I am with Obama on this one. Oil is from the earth and it isn't really
    a big deal. Why fix it? There is money to be made and people to sue.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010

  2. Are Americans being racist against George Bush? You know, this isn't
    about George Bush. Some of you guys just can't get over that GB
    derangement syndrome, can you?

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010

  3. Why in the world would I want to fix it? That would be like fixing rain
    so it doesn't fall and get things wet. Let's get back to reality.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Jordon Guest

    You can't answer a simple question, can you?

    Jordon, Jun 18, 2010
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Jordon Guest

    Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

    Jordon, Jun 18, 2010
  6. This isn't George Bush's oil leak. He is the one that caused Katrina,
    not this. You have Internet access, read up.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  7. I am not holding anyone responsible. I think it is great that Obama
    plays golf for 2 months while oil is leaking. Why in the hell would he
    overdo his reaction? It isn't that big a deal, really.

    Oil will go away and life will go on.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  8. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    John#8 Guest

    ____________________________

    Eleven people were killed, stupid. Not to mention probably the
    biggest environmental catastrophe in American history.
    Up yours, moron.

    John#8, Jun 18, 2010
  9. Would you like some pliers?

    --Tedward

    The Ghost Of Edward M. Kennedy, Jun 18, 2010
  10. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    John#8 Guest

    ___________________________
    And you can pay us back for saving your sorry ass in WW2. Dickwad!

    John#8, Jun 18, 2010
  11. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    John#8 Guest

    ___________________________
    Did I hurt your feelings Mr. Dickward?

    John#8, Jun 18, 2010
  12. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    John#8 Guest

    _____________________________

    Look Sparkey, the British people are fine. However if you assman had
    another brain you would be dangerious.

    John#8, Jun 18, 2010
  13. Not in the least, it's just that the big hook sticking out of
    your cheek looks painful (and rusty to boot).

    --Tedward

    The Ghost Of Edward M. Kennedy, Jun 18, 2010
  14. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    John#8 Guest

    _____________________________________

    http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/gulf-of-mexico-oil-spill-facts

    Read this moron if you can. You are the ice pick in the ass that
    give Americans the reputation many deserve. UP yours, dimwit.

    John#8, Jun 18, 2010
  15. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Jun 19, 2010
  16. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Goro Guest

    *snip*

    I think it's similar to Enron or WorldCom. It's corporate greed at
    its absolute worst and with this, it's exposed for all to see and we
    want to see them get what's comign to them. Hell, how many people
    were pissed off at GM or Bank Bailouts.

    BP acting out of greed skimps on safety measures, has it blow up in
    their faces (nearly literally), and then polutes the gulf to an
    historic level, then (possibly) puts up smokescreens and lies to make
    it seem less bad than it is. Even if it doesn't directly affect me (i
    don't think it does), this sort of thing does piss me off.

    I'm not sure how pissed off to be about Obama or GW, but i'm sure
    someone here will inform me about that.

    -goro-

    Goro, Jun 19, 2010
  17. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    John#8 Guest

    _______________________________

    It doesn't feel as bad as that harpoon stuck up your ass, Dickward:
    BTW so you feel the 11 dead was no big deal? I can smell you from
    here. Please commit suicide & do the world a favor.

    John#8, Jun 19, 2010
  18. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    John#8 Guest

    Hi Old Gringo: Excuse the language. Just a warm-up for my political website.
    :)
    Take care.

    John:

    John#8, Jun 19, 2010
  19. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    John#8 Guest

    _______________________

    Well Old Gringo. Since you have a shown decency & common sense
    I'll post this to you. Have to leave the Yanks are playing the Mets:

    This spill is not only an economic crisis to the Gulf Coast region but an
    unprecedented global environmental disaster. For years scientists have been
    telling us that the oceans are all interrelated. Scientists and mariners
    have known for hundreds of years that what happens in the Gulf of Mexico
    eventually flows to the northernmost reaches of the Atlantic Ocean.

    The Gulf of Mexico supports a diverse ecosystem. Marine biologists estimate
    97 percent of all marine species in the Gulf depend on marsh estuaries at
    some point in their life cycles, from the floating sargassum seaweed to
    giant whales that use them as a nursery and breeding ground.

    Floating sargassum provides critical habitat for a variety of sea life,
    including dolphins, sea turtles, shrimp and seabirds. Fish, crabs,
    shrimp-like creatures and sea slugs live off it. Pools of fish gather
    beneath it to catch some shade.

    Just as the Gulf stream expedited mariners from the Americas to England back
    in the days of Benjamin Franklin, we will see this global disaster carrying
    remnants from the Gulf of Mexico to England. Maybe when oil reaches Tony
    Hayward's back yard he will realize the impact that the company he
    represents has caused to our global environment.

    John:

    John#8, Jun 19, 2010
  20. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Very well said and all so very true. The local impact of this disaster
    is now, the world impact will take time but will be catastrophic.

    OldGringo38, Jun 19, 2010