    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=10949956
    15 million pounds gone to waste.
    Yet Obama is silent.

    artyw2, Jun 18, 2010

  2. You claim there is no animosity towards the people who did this to the
    United States. In your insular world, the Englishers are some of the
    most popular people in the U.S. at this moment.

    No anger from America citizens directed at the stupid British and Obama
    who allowed this to happen?
    Let's try not to let this become personal.
    You have observed no frustration or malice directed at the British? How
    about signs popping up all over New Orleans saying that "We beat the
    British once, we can do it again."

    Does such a public display of venom not register with you or are you
    being willfully ignorant?
    All I have ever encountered are extremely wealthy families that live off
    the bounty of the Gulf. There aren't any poor fishermen, etc... I
    don't know why you are perpetrating that myth.
    And? Dirt is from the earth and so is oil. All of this oil spill thing
    has really been blown out of proportion.
    I see. So now the skin comes off after they die. Very convenient that
    you mention that now.

    So you are a conspiracy theorist? Ohhh, BP and the gubmint are
    conducting covert operations to prevent American citizens and reporters
    from looking at the water. LOL.

    Where are the black helicopters?
    Okayyyyyyy. I don't think I will purposely try to perform some wacko
    experiment. Thanks anyway.
    So you say, so you say. Forgive me if I don't believe everything you
    claim.

    I have seen photos of the birds just walking around in the oil like it
    was really not a problem. I tend to believe what I see most of the
    time.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010

  3. Please, no personal attacks. We are discussing something very important
    and need to stay on topic.

    Thanks. And don't worry, the oil will not make it up to Maryland where
    you are. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Obama will have
    taken care of the whole situation by then.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  4. Listen Klanner, go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  5. A pessimist says "Oh no, there's oil in the Gulf."

    An optimist says "Dwood, oil makes my surfboard go faster!"

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message is assembled for your
    education and entertainment using absolutely *NO* BP oil products.

    Me so "happy" to see her:

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  6. And what do British cars run on? How do you heat your homes? I have
    heard about those internal combustion engines in England that don't
    require oil that everyone uses but, have never actually seen one.

    Such a weak argument gobbled up by the gullible. If the British Isles
    had 300 million people it too would use more oil.

    As if the English are super environmentally friendly. LOL. They are some
    of the most slovenly, wasteful people on the face of the Earth.
    BP just didn't give a damn about safety measures because they were
    operating off American shores; that is the bottom line. Just as the
    British have a contempt for Americans, so does BP.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  7. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Jordon Guest

    Ohhh. The three fingered salute called me a bad name, one that
    makes no sense at all. But I guess you have to consider the
    source.

    Jordon, Jun 18, 2010
  8. The British people, as a whole, don't know how to speak or write
    correctly. Don't make fun of them. Many of them do not know how spell
    words correctly, either. It isn't their fault but, the fault of a poor
    education system.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  9. Liar.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  10. Said the person commenting on it.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  11. No, someone who brought the color of one's skin into an argument not
    even remotely related to race isn't a kook. Nope, you are just as
    grounded as they come.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  12. That is one advantage for many people. There are many good things that
    will come out of this little mishap. One is that the weak animals will
    not survive and the strong will. All the better for their genetic
    makeup in the future.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  13. A golden opportunity missed.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  14. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    OldGringo38 Guest

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Jun 18, 2010
  15. Hail YES! All those degenerate oxygen-dependent weaklings...
    they should find themselves another planet or just STFU!

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  16. STFU, you poopiepants dookieface.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  17. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Jordon Guest

    Who said anything about color? You said someone's being a racist
    against the British. As far as I know it's mostly Caucasians in
    GB, right? Who's the racist? White Americans?

    Jordon, Jun 18, 2010
  18. Don't speak bad of Obama. Do you not realize that he is beloved in all
    of Europe. He has got to be doing something right. The British loved
    him and cherished him more than all others. He was going to be the
    savior of the stupid, stupid Americans.

    Wonder what they think now?

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  19. Those Americans? You are posting from Ohio. And you don't type like a
    Brit, either. Loves them some superhero?

    Are you pretending to be British? How sad.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jun 18, 2010
  20. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Jordon Guest

    You can't see the humor in that? It sounded like you were
    saying that one predominantly white country was being racist
    against another predominantly white country.
    What are you saying, that white Americans are racist against
    the English Isles? Are the English Isles being racist against
    GB? WTF are you talking about?

    Jordon, Jun 18, 2010