    and more teste ?
    Or what do you recomend ?!

    Cheers!

    Tomás Silva, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Tomás Silva

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    no. i think you should do the tests first! then read the books and put
    little happy faces next to the answers you got wrong.

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 26, 2004

  3. no. i think you should do the tests first! then read the books and put
    If I ever take another exam, I think i'll give that one a go :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  4. Or what do you recomend ?!

    Forget the tests (to start with) and learn the material, inside out.
    Oh, you'll need more than an ms press book to do so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  5. Tomás Silva

    Guest Guest

    Do it YOUR way and it is the quickest way to throw $150 down the drain that I
    know of...

    Guest, Oct 26, 2004
  6. Tomás Silva

    Consultant Guest

    i think that's way overboard. just read pages 7 thru 53

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004