    it seems a bit obtrusive and big to me

    Any ideas
    Thanks

    Buffy, Jun 26, 2004

  2. 1. Outpost
    2. Zone Alarm

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Buffy

    Buffy Guest

    Cheers Brian, tried Outpost and it seems pretty good

    Buffy, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Buffy

    Ray Guest

    Kerio is free and works well for me.
    www.kerio.com

    Ray, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Fsecure is very good, but I am employed by a university that has a licence
    for all staff to use on their home machines, so I don't know how much a
    single copy might cost. Does both firewall and virus checker in one
    package.

    Mike Dworetsky, Jun 26, 2004
  6. Buffy

    GoGeta Guest

    well if you want the BEST then its tiny personal firewall
    but its not easy to config
    if you want easy you could try mcafee 2004 or outpost like they said

    GoGeta, Jun 27, 2004