    benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
    technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
    or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

    Colin, Sep 14, 2007

  2. Colin

    noh Guest

    Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.

    noh, Sep 14, 2007

  3. Colin

    Noely73 Guest

    Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
    stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
    i'm sure you'll get a good responce.

    Noely73, Sep 16, 2007
  4. Colin

    GMAN Guest

    Time was one would do a little research before making everyone else do the
    work for you.

    GMAN, Sep 16, 2007
  5. coaster1robert, Sep 16, 2007
  6. Colin

    Bates Guest

    While I agree many people post without doing research, this case is
    clearly different. The OP is not asking where to find articles on
    BluRay - the OP is specifically requesting peoples opinions on the
    BEST article they have read on the subject. Type BluRay benefits into
    google and you get 2,020,000 pages. The OP wants to know what is the
    best (in the opinions of the people here) pages out of those 2 million
    are.

    That being said, I've always liked the guys over at UltimateAVMag
    (formerly Stereophile Home Theater). They do a pretty good comparison
    of the two technologies http://ultimateavmag.com/features/506hdreport/.
    I don't think you can just talk about the benefits of one type with
    comparing to the other in my opinion.

    Bates, Sep 19, 2007
  7. Colin

    TheKraken Guest

    All you are is inferior shit. You wouldn't know what wit was if it bit
    you in the ass, you little retarded adolescent twit.

    TheKraken, Sep 21, 2007
  8. Colin

    TheKraken Guest

    Which, since google bases its results on popularity, would garner him.

    D'OH!

    TheKraken, Sep 21, 2007