  1. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Thanks alot

    Alex, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Alex

    °Mike° Guest

    For what?

    °Mike°, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Alex

    Harrison Guest

    Depends upon your intended use.
    I like Supernews for binaries because they have a very high retention
    rate and decent rates.

    Harrison, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Basically for downloading movies and stuff that are posted in the
    newsgroups. I am reading info on Giganews now. Are they good or would
    you recommend Supernews over them

    Alex, Jan 9, 2004
  5. Alex

    Harrison Guest

    I switched from Giganews to Supernews a few months ago.
    Supernews had better retention and their pricing was better.
    I e-mailed Giganews to ask if they would match the pricing and they
    wouldn't.

    Harrison, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Thanks alot man. I'm reading their pricing info now. My old ISP used
    to use Supernews, and I never had a problem with it. I think I may
    just go with them. Myt new ISP newsgroup sucks. It's always missing
    parts to binaries. A-Plus is the name, they suck.

    Alex, Jan 9, 2004
  7. Alex

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    Do you want text and binary groups?
    I'm happy with http://www.octanews.com/

    You might want to read through these groups.
    alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
    alt.free.newsservers

    Boomer, Jan 9, 2004
  8. Alex

    Harrison Guest

    No problem.
    I see you already have Agent, so that should get you on your way to
    downloading some "free" stuff!

    Harrison, Jan 9, 2004
  9. Alex

    Harrison Guest

    They want to download movies, Boomer. Probably pirated movies.
    They are a thief and you have helped them!
    OMG! You will now rot in Hell with the likes of me!
    Bring a few cold ones. I'll be waiting.

    Harrison, Jan 9, 2004
  10. Alex

    °Mike° Guest

    Hey, shitpan. Boomer didn't knowingly suggest warez,
    cracks, or any other thieving activity, unlike you have
    done, numerous times, you damn lowlife thief.

    °Mike°, Jan 9, 2004
  11. Alex

    Boomer Guest

    I was reading over 1,000 messages and did not refresh after reading.
    So missed seeing Alex's mentioning download movies.

    Thanks, Mike.

    Boomer, Jan 10, 2004
  12. Alex

    trout Guest

    Looks like you've got a new little friend. I see Harassingone's
    jumped out of the bushes behind you a *couple* of times, today.

    trout, Jan 10, 2004
  13. Alex

    °Mike° Guest

    There's no need to explain yourself, Boomer. You're clean as
    a whistle, in my book.
    NP. :)

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004
  14. Alex

    Boomer Guest

    Is that anything like a fan-boi in training?

    I don't want a 'new little friend'! And a thief to boot! Yuk!

    Thanks for the heads up. :)

    Boomer, Jan 10, 2004
  15. Alex

    gangle Guest

    Make up your mind. Last month you said she was a "skanky ho."
    You slimey limeys suck potatoes through mosquito nets.

    gangle, Jan 10, 2004