whats the best dvd editing software out there??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bocean, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. Bocean

    Bocean Guest

    Bocean, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Bocean

    Bob Guest

    Yep, undoubtedly the best ever made because it doesn't have any bugs.

    Bob, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Bocean

    Eaton Wings Guest

    out where???

    Eaton Wings, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Bocean

    unclejr Guest

    If by "editing," you mean "authoring," then Sonic Scenarist for the PC
    and Apple DVD Studio Pro for the Mac. I understand that TMPEGEnc does
    a good job for the PC (never used it myself), but you asked for "the
    best."

    -Junior

    unclejr, Mar 27, 2006