    4. Stores stuff on some kind of removable media- cards or whatever, so
    I can buy more/igger ones.

    thanks

    dterrors, May 31, 2006

  2. I have the Kodak CX 7300, cost me 99 euros.Add 11 euros for an Orbit charger
    with 4 NiCd batteries+33 euros for a 128 MB SD card (holds 144 photos).(CX
    7300 is being replaced by C330 or something like that).
    1.I think most digital cameras can be webcams since the USB2 connection they
    use is quite a fast one, but I am not absolutely certain, maybe someone else
    has something else to say on this subject.
    2.It takes very good stills, for that price.It does take crappy videos
    640X480 @ 30 fps as long as there is room in the card.
    3.???Are there digital cameras without an LCD screen?
    4.The price of SD (Secure Digital) cards has fallen again, now with 33 euros
    I would be buying at least a 256 MB one, and Lexar.The Kodak CX 7300 has 16
    MB internal memory, but if you want to have your stills printed in a digital
    lab, there is no way to give them the originals, except burning them on cd
    (if you don't buy an SD card, I mean).
    Hope this helps,

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, May 31, 2006