    be the best track to take? What would be the best resources to use to study
    for these exams (practice exams)?

    -Oleg

    Oleg Zhovnir, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Oleg,

    The certification track depends complete on what your goal is. For
    instance, if you are interested in becoming a database administrator you'd
    want to get the MCDBA certification, for application development you'd
    probably want your MCAD or MCSD. Please have a look at the certification
    homepage for more complete information:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/default.asp.

    As far as study materials are concerned this is again completely up to the
    person persuing certification. For instance, I study better when taking
    sample tests, a colleague of mine studies better by reading the Microsoft
    Press preparation guides. All of this information is presented on the
    certification web site. Have a look there and get back to me if you have
    any additional questions.

    Thanks! Robert Gruen
    Microsoft, Visual Basic.NET

    Robert Gruen [MSFT], Aug 25, 2003