  1. SW

    SW Guest

    I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

    SW, Jan 18, 2005

  2. SW

    Stevey Guest

    Just use bittorrent and a proxy server. or proxy servers if you are
    really paranoid.

    Stevey, Jan 18, 2005

  3. SW

    Mike Guest

    But avoid the anonymous proxy servers set up by the FBI and other
    enforcement agencies.

    :)

    Mike, Jan 19, 2005
  4. SW

    Stevey Guest

    Yes or any that are run by the comany In-Q-Tel, the profit making arm of
    a certain spook agency :)

    I would suggest using a non WEP enabled wi-fi connection for downloading
    p2p content but that would be naughty so I wont.

    Stevey, Jan 19, 2005
  5. SW

    Stevey Guest

    Or a WEP enabled one if you have five hours spare... :)

    Stevey, Jan 19, 2005