    lost price."

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Cam-man

    Pennywise Guest

    Lot of us old folk, Seem to hang around here.

    Pennywise, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Cam-man

    G. Morgan Guest

    inspired greatness with:

    Heh,

    --
    "Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
    lost price."

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    G. Morgan, Mar 11, 2007
  4. Cam-man

    Old Gringo Guest

    Enjoy, it works like magic.

    Old Gringo, Mar 11, 2007
  5. Cam-man

    Old Gringo Guest

    <g> It is not made by Microsoft, in 2004 when it was finished it was
    perfect. :)

    Old Gringo, Mar 11, 2007
  6. Cam-man

    Old Gringo Guest