    lost price."

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Cam-man

    WhzzKdd Guest

    WhzzKdd, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007
  4. Cam-man

    WhzzKdd Guest

    I'm bored. Single, Saturday night, home alone. Just me and my PC <g>

    WhzzKdd, Mar 11, 2007
  5. Cam-man

    Old Gringo Guest

    Here is another: 5 Star.

    Old Gringo, Mar 11, 2007
  6. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    WhzzKdd inspired greatness with:

    Me too. Thanks for your help. I've got a buddy's Shuttle PC here he
    wants me to fix, it keeps locking up randomly - even on installation
    of Windoze.. I'm running Avast Boot CD's disk checker right now to
    scan the disk. I just downloaded Hiren Boot CD, and will be checking
    the memory next. Then I plan on using Belarc or Everest to see what
    he has, note it.. Then install the OS if it passes the hardware
    checks. After that I want to burn it in, but have not selected a
    program for that yet.

    Thanks again.

    --
    "Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
    lost price."

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007
  7. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Old Gringo inspired greatness with:

    Hi George!!

    Thank You.

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007
  8. Cam-man

    Bryan Guest

    I like this one!
    Win Audit, from:

    http://www.pxserver.com/WinAudit.htm

    :)

    Bryan, Mar 11, 2007
  9. Cam-man

    WhzzKdd Guest

    It's a little dated - development ended on that in 2004 when it went to
    Lavalys - now Everest Home, which is also no longer under developement in
    the free home version. I've not checked on the commercial version.
    Eventually, as new hardware emerges, these will unfortunately not be able to
    properly identify everything. But for now, they seem to do pretty well.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 11, 2007
  10. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Bryan inspired greatness with:

    Thank you Bryan, I'll check that one out too.

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007
  11. Hey! Both hands on the keyboard, mister! :)

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 11, 2007
  12. Blinky the Shark, Mar 11, 2007
  13. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Blinky the Shark inspired greatness with:
    LOL, funny stuff!

    damn... I lost my rhythm.

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007
  14. Cam-man

    WhzzKdd Guest

    What, and put down my ice cream? <g>

    WhzzKdd, Mar 11, 2007
  15. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Blinky the Shark inspired greatness with:

    It's seems I've stumbled on a virtual goldmine of thinking heads here.
    Thank you.

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007
  16. No GIF! No GIF!

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 11, 2007
  17. That's ice cream? I thought you blew a seal...

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 11, 2007
  18. Cam-man

    Spuds Guest

    Spuds, Mar 11, 2007
  19. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Spuds inspired greatness with:

    That has got to be one of the funniest jokes ever....

    Combine it with monkeys, then Jack and Mark can appreciate it too.

    From: "pgtekin" <>

    Cam-man, Mar 11, 2007
  20. Cam-man

    Pennywise Guest